If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Monday, November 15, 2010

3 toddlers, 1 baby and a pizza

I think I do it, because I just really enjoy watching them eat it. Pizza, that is. It's about the only food I don't cut up into a billion pieces because they're just so cute eating their own slices of pizza "like the big people."


Tonight my mom and I ordered a pizza and as such, that is also what the babies had for dinner. (Oh you think I'm a bad parent now? Wait till I tell you that I let them all eat Tootsie Pop lollipops BEFORE the pizza even got here! Mostly because that too, is hilarious to watch them eat.


They were doing all fine and good until we noticed that Hunter was feeding herself and then feeding her baby. (Who, in my opinion, did not seem all that interested in her pizza.) But Hunter fed her nonetheless. And not only did she feed her (a.k.a shove pizza in her face) she made "MMmmmmm" noises and licked her lips while she did it. HYS-TER-I-CAL is all I have to say about that.




Poor baby. She never saw it coming.
Whose face is messier? Baby's? or...
Hunter's? :)








Ghetto Bunchkins.


Giggles for Grammy

1 comment:

Anabelle said...

I'm proud of you for not cutting up their pizza! You know how I feel about cut up food. :)
Welcome to the big kid's world, Bunchkins!

Related Posts with Thumbnails