If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Have pop creams. Will sing.

Oh my goodness...I can hardly stand to wait any longer to see how this production at school turns out. Since the video I posted a few days ago, we've made a pretty decent amount of progress in trying to learn their songs and actually SING them. I swear my mom and her bribery, while seemingly harsh is really quite an effective tactic :) 

Today they sang for Cream Puffs. (Which, since we're talking about it, is something I'd pretty much dance around in a chicken suit for. So frankly, I like where their heads are at.) 

Ethan kept asking for more "Pop Creams."  (hee hee...) 

Anyhoo, such different styles of singing, I honestly couldn't pick a favorite. I'm sure they will stand as still and motionless as statues on THE night, but that's okay. (UNLESS, I can get Grammy to sit in the front row with a tub of cream puffs....) Oh, sorry. I digress. 

Anyhoo, please, check out the latest rendition of "Jingle Bells". (With Gigi looking on..)

COLTON

ETHAN

HUNTER



5 comments:

Charlotte Hoffner said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love that Gigi is in the background!! I can't wait to hear all about the performance!! Miss you my friend!!

Ponka said...

Phenomenal. Enough said. :-)

Lynn Fern said...

Love!! I love this age :)

Grammy Russo said...

I got the cream puffs covered!

ABTC said...

nice blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails