If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Feelin the salsa beat!

We probably all agree that kids dancing is just cute. Usually funny too, but definitely cute. 
We had gone to Rubio's about a week ago and we were just enjoying our meal, listening to some music, talking about our day. 

Suddenly I nudge Brian, to be sure he is also watching our little dancing queen. She usually catches on to the fact that I'm recording her, but she was SO into her dancing that she didn't even notice!! My favorite part is the little side to side sway move she does at about 13-14 seconds in...

Then she pauses when she hears the intercom....and then BACK to her dancing. 

I hope you enjoy! 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails