If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

WARNING: Boring post ahead

I thought about just not posting anything tonight, but I didn't want you all to think I forgot. I didn't forget. I just can't think of anything to say. I was going to post some great photos of the kids on the Slip and Slide, but I've apparently met my blog photo quota! I can't post another photo until I purchase more picture storage space! (Good to know, right?)

So I suppose I'll go waste another few hours of my life on Pinterest or happyplace.com (Thank you, Dave Conca!)

And that's all. By the way, I didn't actually sign up for the Blog-a-day this month, I was just doing it of my own accord. Otherwise, I would never post something so awful and lame. In fact, as much as I'm gonna try, I'm not even sure I can promise that I'll even finish out the month. I'm sorry. But really, let's be honest. I've forced you to sit and read this nonsense when you could be doing something WAY more important....like pin photos to your boards or look at hilarious signs on happyplace.com.

So go, treat yourself to one of those fun things....you'll feel better about my blog tonight. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow, maybe in 2 days. We'll see! :)

4 comments:

The Alexanders said...

I am SO addicted to pinterest! I can for sure say that my decrease in blogging is a direct result of my addiction to pinterest! What's your username?

Kim said...

whoa! I had never been on pinterest.com!! It looks so...interesting! However, the 'pinning' of Buffy and Mrs. Beasley' scared the bejesus out of me...! Dave

Anabelle said...

Uhh.. I wish I could waste hours on pinterest, but I haven't been invited. Yeah. I'm calling you out! I'll just ask our friend Nicole. I'm sure she'll invite me. :)

Lindy said...

I just started following you on pinterest. I can NOT get enough of that website! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails