If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Disappearing Act


How is it that I seem to have MORE time to blog during the school year when I'm essentially working 2 jobs (mom AND Teacher) than I do in the summertime when my only job is mom?

That said, I regret to inform you that this post is not going to provide you with that much needed Bunchkin update you so deserve. This post is just here to tell you that that other post is coming. I have not fallen off the face of the earth...I've just been busy doing a little bit of everything. Some fun (shopping, crafting, classroom organizing), some not-so-fun (cleaning, jury duty).

So I'll leave you with some cellphone photos (my bad...the quality is horrid) of dinner at the food court the other night. My mom and I went shopping at the mall and had a quick dinner in the food court. Note to self: Don't let the kids drink Dr. Pepper or they will turn into hyenas or jackals, or some equally crazy animal.


Pizza for kids. Can't beat the ease of that.
Colton and me.
Shopping is hard work. She's pooped. (No actually, I'm pretty sure this was an action shot of Hunter trying to pull herself across the table. Um, sorry little girl.
Colton and Grammy.
REMEMBER THIS?
The disaster that was my classroom on the last day of school?

WELL HERE IT IS NOW!
(And actually in these photos, the walls aren't done yet. I've actually put up bulletin boards and posters now. So really, I'm even more awesome than I thought! :) These are the bare bones pics.



Happy Wednesday. I shall return to my regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow. :)

8 comments:

Mrs. Lofgren said...

I have to agree that you are awesome and your room looks A-MAZ-ING! Looking forward to your reading your regularly scheduled blogs...I've been suffering from Bunchkin withdrawal. :)

Grammy Russo said...

yes, i was witness to the dr.pepper reactions. don't tell paige. still love them to pieces

Charlotte Hoffner said...

yay for an awesome classroom.....yay for regular blog updates!

Jaymee said...

How GREAT you must feel to have tackled the classroom monster and WON!

Mrs. Pertile said...

Wow. That's just about all I can say. Wow. (And maybe a little teeny part of me wants to blow a raspberry but I am not sure how to do that electronically.) Nicely done! Now can you come do mine?

Anabelle said...

The classroom looks GREAT! But where why not call your friend Anabelle to help you organize? I'm having school withdrawl.

Oh yeah... the kids are cute too. :)

Mary said...

Don't you remember Paige told you how many sugar packets equal a can of Dr. Pepper?? Very jealous of the classroom...and I still can't believe you did it all by yourself!

Tim and Darcy said...

OMG! My kids are the same way with soda/caffeine...it's scary!!! Your classroom looks awesome!!! Sorta makes me want to be a teacher (something I originally thought I would do when I started college)...but then I picture lots of kids in the room making messes and I'm over it (you're a saint) - lol! And stop being so cute...especially after shopping....with kids!!! Glad you're back :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails