If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Dreamin Big..

Yep. This is what my friend Nicole told me after I commented that
" all my dreams were coming true..."

I said that after she sent me this picture.

My Target is gettin' meat AND produce!!

Can I get an AMEN??
They're beginning a 3 month remodel!!
You have no idea how much easier this will make my life, when trying to accommodate multiple "types of shopping trips" with triplets!

Seriously, awesome.
That's all.

2 comments:

Anabelle said...

This was seriously the BEST news you told me yesterday! I am so excited. How great... meat, produce, cute tops and wine! Doesn't get much better than that. Oh wait... they also have a Starbucks. Perfection. :)

James said...

It's about time. the only bad part is they got rid of the garden center. I was there yesterday and saw this, but I didn't know what they were doing. Good times.

Related Posts with Thumbnails