If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Best of Saturday...

I took a whole bunch of random photos today. It wasn't a special day, just a Saturday. So I sorted through them and picked the best photo of each of the 4 loves of my life.

Okay, well technically, this one is of ALL of them together. They were watching their dad put up Christmas Lights on the back porch.
BRIAN
I believe what he's saying in this photo says is:
"HOW the #$%@ did I end up with 3 BABIES again?"
Is that the face of happiness or what?
HUNTER
"Look Mommy, I have three babies too. Now I'm just like you."
Yes you are Hunter Olivia...yes you are.
ETHAN
"To Infinity and Beyond!"
I guess he's watched Toy Story 2 and 3 a few too many times...he thinks he's Buzz Lightyear.
COLTON
"Peek-a-boo Mommy!"
Good hiding spot Colton, good spot.
Oh how funny they all are. Never a dull moment 'round here...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails