If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Things that make you go hmmm...

I'm at a loss for words tonight.Every so often there are things that happen in this house, unbeknownst to me.

These are two of them.


This is the kids' play kitchen. The refrigerator door, to be exact.
Yes, it is duct-taped shut.

Guess who was in charge of the kids this day? :)

This is one of the kids' 3 snack cups I found on the back patio.
Does anyone else think this is a problem?
(In case anyone is concerned that maybe Brian was responsible for this too, he was not.
He wanted me to tell you all that. )
7 down 23 to go.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It won't be long before they can take off that tape! Then what will their Dad do?? : ) And those cups are perfect cups for treasure collecting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails