If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sugar and Spice...



And EVERYTHING nice!
Oh yes,
Worry not, friends.
I have not been secretly hiding a pregnancy from you for the past 20 weeks.
My sister and brother-in-law just found out they're having a GIRL!
I am going to have a niece!
My Hunter girl is going to have a girl cousin!
This makes 2 boys and 2 girls in the "grandchildren/cousin" department.
Those are just good numbers don't you think?
We can't wait to meet her! (and come up with a name for her!)
I say that like I get a say or something...hee hee..

Anyhoo, congratulations Mary and Emilio and Baby Girl Montes!
She's a thumb sucker already!


On a side note, (a funny note) I just heard Brian tell Colton that he thinks "talking Elmo" needs to go to the bathroom for a VEEEEERRRRY long time. I'm pretty sure this means that if Elmo says "Elmo wants to tell you a story. Elmo wants to think of just the right story to tell you" one more time, Elmo is going to "accidentally on purpose" lose his batteries. Or get thrown through a window. Yeah. Probably the second one. Poor Elmo.

11 comments:

Mrs. Lofgren said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for Mary and Emilio! I can't wait to meet Princess Montes!!! Katie thinks it's perfect too. When I told her that Mrs. Montes is having a girl, she said "That's great! She'll be a girl just like me!" Congratulations Auntie Ami!!! :)

Tim and Darcy said...

Yep I agree, those are just good numbers! Girls are so sweet...congrats to your family :)

Nicole said...

CAN.NOT.WAIT. (Yes, I know cannot is one friggin word)
Love you Mary!

Kim said...

That's great news! We are so happy for Mary and Emilio!!! Dave,Cody,Autumn and Tonio

Gammy Russo said...

Way to go Mary! Girls rules in the Russo family. So happy. Another little princess. Emilio, you will be wrapped so tight around her little finger!! Love you all so much, Gammy Russo

Dad/Grampy Sam said...

Beauty, brains and superior athletic genes in one very special little girl! Emilio, may this little girl bring you the joy that having Mary in my life has brought me (of course, I doubled the joy when Ami came along as well).

Sarah said...

henry can't wait to meet his girlfriend ;) congrats mary and emilio!!

Charlotte Hoffner said...

Yay for a baby girl!!! I am so super excited to meet little Miss Montes!!

Anabelle said...

So excited for a new girly addition to our group! ♥

Tim and Darcy said...

Is it wrong that I am a little glad you seem to be MIA, too??? I mean I miss you posting obviously, but it makes me feel a little less bad about my own short comings regarding the blogging...or lack there of! ;) Hope all is well....

Mary said...

I'm excited for Hunter to have a BFF cousin to play with : ) Hunter already knows where the baby is when I ask her "where's the baby?" She lifts up my shirt and points to my belly...so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails