If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Edward Scissorhands, meet my daughter, Hunter

Luckily I was standing there with my little "Hunter Scissorhands" this time and so was my camera! I don't know what it is about scissors...but she seems to be drawn to them...

First off, look in the lower right corner, you can see the top of the blue handled scissors resting safely in the tin....
Well they WERE resting safely in the tin!
Do you see her collection? A foot file, a baby brush, and scissors
Is it really better that she chose to put the foot file in her mouth instead of the scissors?? Excuse me while I go gag!!
Bye, bye foot file, hellooo scissors!
And that's where mommy stops the game! We're going to go play with pillows and cottonballs and stuffed animals now!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails