If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Immunizations...take 2.

Time flies...I get it now. I cannot believe the babies are 4 months old. (Ok, frankly, they're almost 5 months old right now) but at the time of this appointment, they were four months... That's right 4 months to figure out how to have three babies. At once. That is the question/comment we get most often from people. "I remember having 1 newborn and that was tiring. I can't imagine having 3." To which we say, yes, it is tiring. But it is all we know. And much like everything else, once you create a routine that works, it's really not that bad. It's about multitasking, time management and finding humor when all three babies want to eat at the same time and there's only one of you.


Seriously, if you are about to have multiples (Michelle) or you just did (Bee-Jai), BE PATIENT. Be calm. Be POSITIVE. Be funny. I know our babies feed off of our personalities. (Okay, hopefully more mine than Brian's, because he is still learning patience and he readily admits that.) But God love my husband who can get the triplets fed, dressed, changed, packed up, and put into the car to go somewhere and NOT forget anything! That's impressive to say the least! He is amazing...and to watch the babies faces light up and their smiles grow SO big when he picks them up just makes me so thankful for all of them.


But alas, I digress. The babies are 4 months old! And that means SHOTS! For the babies silly....so off to Catalina Pediatrics we go! Seriously, I'll just say this, if you take your children anywhere else but here, you are really missing out! We absolutely love it there! Everyone, and I mean everyone, is so fun! You just can't go wrong! And they have really helped us out so much with our triplets and making sure they stay well fed, which we appreciate more than words can say! So as much as I feel real empathy for my little Bunchkins, knowing they have to get shots again, I am glad they at least get to go there...and see the dinosaur in the fish tank first.



My god...Brian has died and gone to heaven. Do you see how both boys' eyes are LOCKED on that T-REX?



BIG BOY ETHAN GOES FIRST....
Getting weighed....the tissue is not for modesty. It's sprinkle protection. :)


Do you see Dad trying to distract Ethan from what's about to happen? Let's play the 'stick out our tongues game!'

It may taste nasty, but at least it doesn't hurt!

But the shots hurt.....

Why me??



NEXT UP...LITTLE COLTON!


Just chillin' in my diaper!
Still blissfully unaware of what's about to happen...

Hmm...that's not formula


"Hey lady, watch where you're poking that thing...""MOMMY!!!"



"What did I do to deserve this?"



HAPPY HUNTER BRINGIN' UP THE REAR...


"Hey, it's kinda cold in here...where are my clothes?"

Fortunately, she's still happy as a clam!



Well at least she got to put her clothes back on!

Oh boy...de ja vu...I remember what comes next...

"WHO WOULD DO THAT TO SUCH A LITTLE GIRL??"

Can't you just hear her in her most dramatic voice saying, "Daddy, WHY would you let them do this to me?"

And so, once again, while my children cry and scream, I stand by with
my trusty camera making sure to capture their tears. Mother of the Year? Oh yeah. That's me. So on that note, I'll leave you with three of the saddest faces I've seen in a while.






Good night all! We'll see you soon....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO cute you are! You are funny! Babies re growing up sooo fast!

Unknown said...

Such sad little faces:( Poor babies! It's what's best for them , right? That's what I tell myself, anyway.

Michelle said...

Is it horrible that such sad faces made me chuckle? Even though you take pictures during their shots, I still think you're up for the mom of the year award.

Related Posts with Thumbnails