If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's Okay Thursday {#1}

Its Ok Thursdays


As a parent and a person, we often try sooo hard to have our crap together. Many of us fake it, hide it, put up a facade from time to time. But really, deep down, I think we all know that sometimes we have to just be okay with certain, uh...shortcomings, shall we say. Because, in the grand scheme of life, it really is OKAY.....

....that I let the kids eat about 10 ritz crackers and a cup full of popcorn and called it dinner because I have lots of homework to do and the husband just got called out....

...that Hunter peed her bed about 4 days ago and I haven't washed the sheets yet because I smelled them and they didn't smell "THAT" bad yet.
...that my kids rode their bikes in the neighborhood, in their underwear, because they're 4.  And frankly I was too tired to put clothes on them.
...that I let Ethan wear his underwear backwards because again, he's 4. And I think his baby thong is kinda funny.
...that I told the kids we were out of fruit snacks. Because I really wanted the last 2.
...that I enjoyed watching Hunter and Ethan sit knee to knee, staring at one another as punishment until they agreed to say sorry and I love you.  :)

....that I just washed the same load of laundry AGAIN so I wouldn't have to fold the laundry in the dryer. Yet.

...that I skipped a few pages in the middle of the book we read tonight because I really needed to get other stuff done.  :) 

And that's a wrap for this edition of "It's Okay Thursday!" 

Brought to you by....
Colton
 Ethan
 Brian & Hunter

Happy Thursday!  

3 comments:

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That was the one the best blogs ever. Hearing that other moms have the same 'shortcomings' I do, makes me feel like Im doing a good job too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails