If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Name that object.

Go ahead. I'll give you a minute to make your guess. 
It's really not all that hard to figure out. 


However, a few hours ago, this object was completely obstructed by nasal tissue. 

Cuz oh, right. He did it again. 



He shoved this object up his left nostril. 
And when it's practically touching one's brain, it isn't as obvious what it is. 

Thankfully, (and I'm pretty sure he remembered the Ulta fiasco from back in January involving a piece of rubber and his left nostril.) he came RIGHT to me on the couch. 

Grabbing my hand, he says, "Come on mommy. We need da tweshures."
To which I replied, "What? You need treasures?"
"Nope. Da Tweshures. Da nose." 
"Did you put treasures in your nose??"
"Yep."
Thankfully Brian intercepted this one. 

"TWEEZERS! He wants tweezers!" 

{Duh.}

So I found a pair of tweezer and lay Ethan on the couch where I proceeded to search his nostrils for evidence of ANYTHING in his nose. Immediately I spy something orange and proceed to try fishing it out with my tweezers. Unsuccessfully. Brian tries, then I try a different pair. 

Still to no avail. 

Luckily, Brian then has the brilliance of mind to have Ethan stand up, covers his right nostril and says, "Blow!" Instantaneously, out shoots the tip of an orange crayon like a stinkin snot rocket!

Ethan smiles and proclaims, "I all better!"

We ALL had a good laugh about that one!


Ethan, do me a favor. Stop putting things in your nose. 
One of these days, I'm not gonna be able to get it out!!

Love, Mommy 

1 comment:

Anabelle said...

The tip of an orange crayon is NOT what I guessed! I guess the ear plug from the air show.

But seriously, wasn't Ulta traumatizing enough?? I know it was for me & I'll NEVER put something in my nose again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails