If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I got nothing.

Guess what time it is?

11:40 pm.

Guess what I'm doing?

Remembering that I really need to do a blog. I can't go down now with just 6 days to go. But I might. Cuz I have nothing tonight.

We had a fantastic day with my in-laws this morning and afternoon and Jen, Nate and Ava this evening. We partied hardy and now I'm tired. I haven't uploaded the photos from the parties yet, so i can't post about those.

Pretty much all I got is this cute photo of my baby boy. I know this is a poor excuse for a post tonight, but I more or less wanted you to know I WAS here, I WAS thinking about my blog BUT tonight  have no time to be creative


Good night everybody!

1 comment:

Anabelle said...

Was that pic taken with Instagram? Or your fancy camera? It's totally a Kelle picture! I will excuse your lame post because of it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails