I REALLY want to get to numbers 2 and 3 but I got nothing for number 1, people. For real. I can't think of a darn thing to write about tonight. I've been sitting here for about an hour now, trying to be witty or clever or entertaining and all I can think about is how much I want to get to numbers 2 and 3. Mostly 3, actually. I might even be willing to skip #2. Furthermore, it's like torture watching Brian at the other end of the couch snoring away. TORTURE! So I'll leave you with a few tidbits of my Wednesday Wisdom...and then sign off:
Here are some things I learned today...
1. There are not enough hours in the day.
2. Falling off the slide onto the grass ends better than falling off onto the patio. Just ask Hunter.
3. The greetings I get when I get home from work ALMOST make working Full Time worth it.
4. If you don't duct tape it or put it in footie pajamas, it WILL take its diaper off and fling poop out of the crib.
5. 2 out of 3 kids will always eat a meal. There's always one who screws up your dinner plan. That one goes hungry.
6. Shark Week doesn't get old. Even though half the shows are from last year's season.
7. Sometimes you just have to post lame blogs.
So friends, after the day I've had on
I rounded the corner and found myself at the intersection of
andSo this teacher mama is going to sleep. Sorry for the lameness. Tomorrow will be better. I hope. :)