If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bunchkin Love






Dear Babies,

Mama is tired tonight, as I know you are too. You kept us very busy this weekend and I can't wait to share all of your adventures....running track, salon haircuts, visits from Nana and Papa, Walmart on a Saturday, and yes Hunter, throwing up. I'm sorry you have not felt good this afternoon. I wish you sweet dreams and a peaceful night's rest tonight. But we're right next door if you need me or daddy.

Thank you babies for being a constant reminder of all the good things in our world. Our love for you is unconditional. No matter how much you sometimes scream and fight with each other, you will always be our best inventions ever. :) People all over the world are voting for you in a contest that is really just for fun...out of the goodness of their hearts, so you must be doing something right. Bunchkin love...that's what you're sharing with the world. Keep it up kiddos.



Important lessons we learned this weekend...Life is short. Cherish the moments you have. Tell the ones you love that you love them. Be generous. Don't sweat the small stuff. Don't pull hair. Look out for your friends and siblings. Count your blessings. Don't drink the pee pee bathwater. Say you're sorry.

So goodnight my babies. I love you with all my heart. I enjoyed our weekend together, I always do. You make me smile. You make me proud.

Love you forever and longer,
Mama



If you're feeling the Bunchkin love, give em your vote! :)
Cuz the best things in life really are THREE!


7 comments:

amoryg said...

Awww... your children are beautiful!!!

Loved this. Made me remember it's the simple things in life.. and all of the screaming, hitting and fighting.. in the end it doesn't matter. It's the love and the feeling of "I made this people" worth it.

Hope you have a full night's sleep!

Mrs. Lofgren said...

What sweet photos! The world IS a better place because of their smiles and Bunchkin love! :)

Dad/Grampy Sam said...

I agree with Jennifer's comment. Very sweet photos. Nice way to start the day. Love you.

Jeremy DeBauche said...

One of the things that I enjoy most about reading your blog is when you write your kids letters. Combine that with the fact that you're getting your blog book created each year, I can only imagine how much they'll appreciate reading them when they get older. I know I do. Kind of makes me think that I might borrow (steal) your idea for my blog :)

Mary said...

They sure have great smiles!

Denise said...

Great photos. I found your blog from another blog I follow. I am now following your blog too. You see, I am an identical twin myself. My mother was told she could not conceive without having surgery so my parents chose not to prevent and they got pregnant right away with my brother who is 1 year and 2 weeks older than my sister and I. The doctor claimed the pregnancy was a fluke and would never happen again. They believed him. She found out she was pregnant again and thought that pregnancy was lost when she was 4 months along. The doctors told her “Oh you must have lost the twin. You’re still pregnant”. The day before we were born, the doctors took an x-ray to reassure my mother that she was just having one big baby. She was so hysterical (due to my brother’s age and knowing she would have two infants) she ended up going into labor and delivered us one month early. She didn’t believe the doctors any more. Triplets fascinate me since I should have been one so I will enjoy reading your posts. I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

Love the pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails