If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Titles


Titles. I've had lots of 'em.


Sister,
Daughter,
Student,
Friend,
"Miss/Hey you/Ma'am" (all used during my days as a flight attendant),
Hottest girlfriend ever, :)
"Teacher, Teacher, Teacher",
Miss Daniels,
Mrs. Bunch,
hottest wife ever, :)
and most recently, Mom.

Yeppers. It is my favorite title of all.

Then in 2007, my sister got married and I gained another title.
Sister-in-law.

This is my brother in law, Emilio and my sister, Mary.
Well, they must know how much I value my many titles,
because they gave me another one.

AUNT AMI!
(Can I get a woot-woot?!)

This is a picture of my niece or nephew who will be joining the crazy family on
September 4th, 2011
Look! He/She is waving to me! hee hee...
I am so excited! I've loved being a mom more than anything else. But I have also been a firsthand witness to how important Aunts are. And all I know is that I have some pretty big Auntie Shoes to fill! But I'm ready and up for the challenge! I can't wait to meet you little one!

And for the record, Hunter wanted me to tell you all she hopes it's a girl.
She gets enough of boys every day. :)

9 comments:

Georgia & Matt Johnson said...

How exciting! Tell Mary, Congratulations! You are going to be a fabulous aunt!

Jenna said...

YA! Babies EVERYWHERE!!! Bunch babies, Torney babies, Montes babies!!! I am SO EXCITED!! :)

Anabelle said...

This deserves a HELLS YEAH! I'm so happy for a new baby to join our group. I'm with Hunter a girl would be fab! There are plenty of dirty boys around. Congratulations Mary & Emilio!

Anabelle said...

PS I'm hoping she's 4 days late. People born on September 8 are pretty awesome :)

Adam and Samantha said...

Awww congrats to Mary and you!! The more babies the better =)

The Alexanders said...

So exciting! Congratulations to your sister and brother-in-law!

gramma said...

yes ami, you will be a wonderful auntie. you will also have either some very interested or very jealous ones on your hands. i am so happy to add another grandbaby to my life. love you so much. p.s. hunter i am with you. sorry emilio.

Sarah said...

WHOO-FREAKIN-HOO!!!!!!! i am so excited and so happy for mary :) a girl wold be nice but i think boys are pretty awesome too... henry agrees :)

Joelee said...

Congrats! Being an auntie is sooo much fun - all the spoilin' and then walk away :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails