If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Piggies of POWER!

Hunter's hair is a little bit crazy most days, I won't lie. She's got a cowlick in the back of her head that just baffles me. I have no clue how to deal with it, other than just to give the girl some piggy tails! But I'm telling you, something magical happens upon that bathroom stool in front of the big ol' mirror. Something much more than rubber bands binding fine strands of hair. That little grin turns into a big wide mouth smile and the sparkle in her eyes gets brighter than ever! I swear she gets an extra little pep in her step as she wags her head side to side...She's got super powers you know. And we now know where she gets 'em from...

HER PIGGIES OF POWER!
So tonight, in the spirt of fun, I joined my little girl and made my own piggies of power and let me tell you, she could not have been more excited when Mommy came out wearing big piggies of power! She was grinning and cracking up watching me bounce my head from side to side.
It's moments like this that I thank God for that moment when Casey, our Ultrasound Tech uttered the words that would forever change the dynamics of the 'Bunchkins Three',
"I think Baby C is a girl...."

Seemed only appropriate that we conclude our night with a little girl manicure and pedicure, complete with hot pink fingers and toes...I love that she's a girly girl. :)

The trio enjoying dinner on the "movie blanket" after a long day of shopping
Hunter sure knows how to relax!

4 comments:

Emma aka Rufus said...

Hunter looks JUST like you! She is so cute in her pigtails! I should wear my hair in pigtails tomorrow..hmm.. :) Miss you all and hope to see you soon!

Charlotte Hoffner said...

I love, love, love the picture of you and Hunter!! Way too cute. Also lovin the blog updates, keep 'em coming!!

The Kemps said...

The piggie pic is priceless!

Mary said...

what a smile on her face : ) She loves her mama!

Related Posts with Thumbnails