If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pretty Pink Polish for the Peanut!

Oh my gosh... I see myself becoming THAT mother...you know, the one who swore if she ever had a daughter she wouldn't torture her by playing dress ups all day long, and putting bows in her hair (ok, or on her head since there really isn't much hair yet.) Well, I think I may have crossed the line. Watch out TLC's "Toddler and Tiaras" show, here I come! With only a tiny bit of resistance from my husband I have somewhat successfully painted my 7 week old daughter's toenails the same hot pink shade as my own! Brian says it looks like Hunter painted them herself, but let me tell you if you've never tried it, how difficult it is to paint something the size of the tip of a toothpick! Not easy to do! So anyway, you know I couldn't let this momentous occasion pass without capturing it in photo! Enjoy!


As you can see, Brian can't possibly be too opposed to this idea since he is an active participant!

Seriously, how cute are these toes?
"Look at my pretty toes!"
If you zoom in on this photo, you will see what a terrible job I did painting! What was I to do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all good, Ami. I used to do the same to my baby girls. And...they love getting pedi's now! :o)
Linda

Anonymous said...

Just have to watch when she starts to put her toes in her mouth. :o)
Linda

Anonymous said...

So cute...now I really want a girl! :)

Jen H.

The Smelkers said...

You did a fabulous job! Baby toes are one of my FAVORITE things. I painted Mackenzie's toenails yesterday (at Ivan's T-ball practice) and hers are much bigger than Hunter's but let me tell you, I did a terrible job on them! I should text you a picture! It will make you feel better. Hunter's look professional compared to Mackenzie's. Hers looks like BRINKLEY painted them!! lol!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails