If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twas the night before Triplets, and all through the house...

Well, friends and family, this is IT! It's 7:28 pm, 32 Weeks and 6 days pregnant, and I'm counting down the hours before we meet our three babies. :) :) :) (I'm also counting down the hours until I can no longer consume food or water..4 hours and 32 minutes...uugh. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't wake up in the middle of night parched like a weary traveler trying to cross the Sahara Desert. But oh well...IT'S WORTH IT!! )



So I thought I'd do one last blog as a pregnant person...which makes me kinda sad! I have enjoyed journaling about this pregnancy much more than I ever imagined. What I think made it so enjoyable though, is knowing how much you all enjoyed coming along on this journey with us! Thank you for the support and cheers and encouragement throughout this ride! This was definitely the not the end any of us ever imagined, but it is far better than I could have ever hoped for.



I cannot wait to share photos with you all of our new babies! We'll be sure to update the blog as soon as it's possible! Until then...here's what we've been up to in the few days leading up the BIG DAY!



Cheering on the Wildcats in the NCAA championship at Touchdowns Bar and Restaurant!

Ami and Auntie Mary at Touchdowns


Ami and Auntie Sarah at Touchdowns

More of the gang!

This is us 2 nights earlier at Touchdowns, cheering on the Wildcats at the first game of the championship! We won! Go Cats! (This is a bit of a family tradition, if you hadn't gathered that yet...) :)

This is me and one of students Bailey at Peter Piper Pizza!

Trying to make Hunter a little fatter by enjoying a Banana Split!
Having a little nap....hey! Shouldn't that be me??

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you Ami for sharing all the wonderful moments in this fantasitc journey. Now on to phase 2 of the blog....babies, babies and more babies. Can't wait for the pictures of your little angels. We are so thrilled for you both and can't wait to hear all about the new adventures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails