If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

The final belly and the exit stats!

Ok, so here it is! The final belly pic of the pregnancy! 32 Weeks and 6 days!! :( Tomorrow is D-Day! Who would have thought taking pictures of fat bellies would be so much fun! I'm contemplating doing the reverse after they're born...taking a picture a week until my belly is back in shape! Now that's incentive to get it back to normal!!

And my final weight....146.2 lbs. (started at 99 lbs).

Final belly...42 inches around!

I thought I would show up at the hospital tomorrow with this on my belly...just to make sure the doctors know what they're doing! :) Nothing like a little belly road map!

Let me tell you how difficult it was for me to write all over myself from this position. Trying to write upside down and underneath a bellybutton I haven't seen in months....VERY HARD!
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!

4 comments:

Anabelle said...

Love it! Ever the kinder teacher... even making lesson plans for the doctors. :)

The Hurley's said...

Ami- I am so very excited for you! My family and I have loved following the blog and will of course continue to do so after your three little babies arrive! We are wishing you all the best tomorrow! Great job on the road map. ~ Patti

Mazenbloo said...

Wishing you all the best today! How exciting for you guys! We're thinking of you all!

(Stefanie- Mya's mom)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your 3 miracles. We've so enjoyed following your blog.....Kelsey asks to see it everyday. Enjoy your babies...
The Von Mayr family
(Haley & Kelsey Von Mayr)

Related Posts with Thumbnails