If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Please let Brian do better than this....

As we enter into the world of, oh, I don't know....a BILLION diapers, all I can do is pray that Brian does better than this! (It was his idea to post this though, so don't anyone get the idea that I'm bagging on him!) But it is quite funny! Enjoy! Turn up the volume on the YOU TUBE clip, or turn down the music on my playlist to get the full effect! :)

3 comments:

Anabelle said...

This video is hilarious!! Men are weinies, although, I have had some of those moments myself.
I have to give credit to my fun husband though, he has changed Jaxon's VERY stinky, poopy diapers before and did great. I believe he may have even done it with a smile on his face! :)

Audrey said...

LOL with tears falling! Marvin wore gloves at first...guess it comes with his occupation.

amoryg said...

HAHAHAHHA!!! Just found this listed below one of your newer posts.. and oh my goodness!!!!!! Laughing with tears!!!!!!!!

Was he better at it than these dads? Mine was-- only gagged once or twice with the first born. :) And then I told him to man up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails