If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Belly Art to celebrate 32 weeks!

Do you see? Do you see what happens when you get bored? To celebrate the babies weekly birthday (32 weeks today woo hoo!!) Brian and I decided to decorate the belly! We had a serious debate about which "medium" to use and as you can see, the stickers won! He is particularly proud of the little pair of blue feet walking across the belly....his idea. :) I liked my purple belly button flower! Either way, here are a couple photos from the pretty belly! I'm also trying desperately to upload a video of the alien babies inside that pretty belly....cross your fingers that it works! It's a short little video, but well worth watching.. :)





Here's the video! It worked! I kid you not...that movement is all baby! Most Ethan, possibly a little of Hunter....it mostly shows movement for the first oh, I don't know, 25 seconds of the video...the last part doesn't show too much movement. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome!! I think I saw a foot print on your belly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails