If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Monday, January 12, 2009

A Belated Week 21 Belly!

OMG! You'd think that now that I'm not working I could at LEAST remember to put up my most recent belly pictures! Well...clearly you are overestimating me if you thought that! Anyway, this picture is Week 21...so I'm behind 2 weeks! (I'm currently in week #23)...I'll get to Weeks 22 and 23 soon... For those who are tracking my weight gain challenge...my greatest gain so far has been 32 pounds! Unfortunately I lose 3-4 pounds as easily as I gain it, so I've kind of been lingering anywhere between 129 and 132 lbs. Oh well. I guess I'll go have some ice cream!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails