If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hunter with an 'r'! Thanks, Jaymee!

I just wanted you all to rest easy, now that poor little baby Hunter now has a complete name like his brothers! Jaymee Fisher saved the day! She went to the "ghetto Michaels" for me and found the much needed 'r'! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Now I need to paint it and add the ribbon and hang them up! Cribs should be here this week so I'm VERY excited about that! You know I'll post the pictures when they're all set up!

1 comment:

Jaymee said...

Yeah! It fits and looks great. Glad I could do my part: )oxox
Jaymee

Related Posts with Thumbnails