If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

5 weeks worth of Belly Growth!

I more did this so that I could quickly see how much my belly has grown over time...Had I more patience, I would have started from week 8...oh well, another day! What prompted this was that yesterday, in my complete and total exhaustion, I went to Babies R'Us to at least START a registry and there I saw a woman who went to the same fertility doctor that we did, and she is also 18 weeks pregnant, (with ONE baby), and she actually said, "I'm so glad to hear you're having triplets because I was starting to worry that I wasn't showing and growing as much as you and we're the same number of weeks along!" Gotta love having three babies in there! Again, please note the fact that somehow my butt made it back into the 18 week picture...I was certain that would never happen again! :) Oh well...at least THAT has gotten big yet! :)
18 WEEKS
16 WEEKS
15 WEEKS
14 WEEKS
13 WEEKS


2 comments:

Audrey said...

To quote my 2 year old dauther, "WOW WEE WOW"! and still not stretchy marks huh? Can"t wait until your next blog!

Jen said...

Dan and I are going to adopt you under your nickname so you can be, "Belly Corbelli!" Love the pics and thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails