If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Monday, December 29, 2008

20 Weeks old and already in a wedding!

We were in a wedding! Hooray! Only 20 weeks and 5 days old and already in their first wedding! My best friend from college and our sorority, Jen, got married this past weekend and we got to be in the wedding! It was a wonderful time! (I figured this picture could also temporarily serve as my 20 week belly picture...cuz, WOW! That's a belly!) Thank God Motherhood Maternity made a half-way cute "holiday dress" that I could wear! (Though I had to buy an extremely unattractive belly "girdle" to wear underneath so that my bellybutton would in fact, NOT be the main attraction at the wedding! :) And no worries my friends...those sassy red heels you see me wearing? I only wore them at the ceremony part of the wedding...after that, Jen let me change into my comfy clothes and flat black shoes! :)


We were in the sorority, Kappa Alpha Theta at Arizona State University and one of our symbols was the Kite....Soo...this is probably our one-millionth picture posing with our trademark "kite".
Ami and Jen! (And the babies!)

This is the best man and I walking back down the aisle...(I am trying very hard not to trip)

And this is the new Bride and Groom, Jen and Nathan! What a cute couple!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails