If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Getting Ready for Babies!

So aside from getting fatter by the hour, (No, seriously) lots of other fun things went on this weekend too! Because we don't get to see them as often, it was nice to spend a lot of time with the Bunch side of our family! Don't know if they thought they were coming for a leisurely vacation or not, but they sure didn't! They were all busy bees! First off, we were all part of the crazy "Black Friday" shopping crowd! That's right! Being pregnant has not slowed my shopping down! We had a very leisurely attitude about the day, so we had NO stress on Black Friday! (We didn't buy much either, but that's beside the point!

Then, on Saturday, Brian and his dad built our babies a closet...with shelves and another rod to hang clothes! Yay! It's so cute! And thanks to my mom and aunt who already started buying the world of blue and green in sets of three, and his mom and dad and their diligence in buying diapers already, our closet already has stuff in it! Woo hoo!


Then we spent that evening doing crafts! Remember the little wooden letters? Colton, Ethan and Hunte_. ? Well, we painted those letters while Brian stained the plaques they will go on, (And yes, Michaels was STILL out of the letter 'r', so Hunter will just remain Hunte for another week or so...)and then I tortured Kristen while she painstakenly tried to teach me my new favorite craft...picture frames, and wooden letters made out of scrapbook paper and Mod Podge! Watch out world! If there's a flat surface, I WILL Mod Podge it! (Anabelle, I have a great new project to share with you! Sarah, I swear, this new project will decrease our time in Michael's by at least a whole hour!)

And thanks so Nana and Papa Bunch, our babies now have cribs! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Here's a picture of their adorable little beds! (Don't worry, I fully intend to sleep all three babies in the same crib until I'm told not to! But they at least have their beds when they decide they've had enough of their brothers! (Oh and for those who have voted and those who are wondering...despite the fact that I see the bright ABC theme is taking a slight lead over the plaid, we have decided to go with the plaid...I've been told my blog picture of the plaid is a bad picture...it is in fact, very sharp looking! Brown, Blue and Vanilla...if you want to see a better picture of it, go to JCpenney.com or Babies R Us.com and type in the search box "Mad About Plaid"...it shows some better pictures of it! :)
So anyhoo...that's all for now! Thanks again to everyone for the continued thoughts and prayers! It is because of all of you that my tiny little boys continue to get bigger and stronger! I hope your Thanksgiving weekend was as blessed as mine was. :)






2 comments:

Anabelle said...

Yay! Crafts! Brian and I tried making a craft with Joey this weekend, but it was a bust! I can't wait to learn something new. Start thinking about what we can make during Christmas break!

Annabelle said...

good choice on the plaid... So cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails