If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Photography Scam

Picture day in kindergarten is my favorite day.

I go all 'mama duck' on my students, making sure every hair is in the right place,  breakfast remnants are wiped off of their faces,  bows on their dresses are properly tied and the collars on their shirts aren't all wonky and crooked.

I actually get a little misty-eyed watching as they awkwardly try and position their feet, tilt their chins this way, and then a little more that way while turning the other way.  :) I imagine how happy their parents will be when they see these precious photos of their little ones.

Yes, I get a little sappy. And they're not even my kids.

But these are.....
And those photo people are darn tricky....

It's like they know how hard I worked to become a mom, how hard I worked to carry these three babies to 'term', how hard I love these people who call me 'mom'. They know I'm gonna be all misty eyed when I see all 10 sheets (well, 40 between all 4 packages) of my littles' sweet faces. They let me fall in love with them, and then casually mention, "Just send back any sheets you don't want."

WHAT?&%

Send them back? But they're already printed! And they're my kids!! If I send them back, what will you do with them? No, I need them. Well, I want them. I have to have them.

So I did. Get them. All...of them.

So you should really look at them. :) My official Preschoolers!


COLTON SAMUEL

HUNTER OLIVIA

ETHAN BRADLEY






12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhh mannnnn, I HATE getting all those sheets!! Most mommys are excited to see them all, I dread it, because I know it's not in my budget to get them ALL so I am forced to pick and choose between all the adorable shots, and put pictures of my baby BACK into the envelope! But seriously, I hate that :( lol

The Alexanders said...

OH MY GOODNESS, those are AH-DOR-ABLE...I LOVE every single one! No wonder you couldn't send any back!

Mary said...

Those people must have magical powers to get each kid to smile in every picture! I guess they know smiles = $...

Anabelle said...

Yep, you're right. Our friendship is based on the opposites attract rule. I totally had NO problem sending the other 7 sheets back. :)

Charlotte Hoffner said...

Oh Wow!!! ADORABLE!! Every one of them!! I would have bought them all and ordered a CD just in case I needed more!! Lol. Apparently when only people they don't know take their pictures its all smiles and sunshine! Love them, and the pictures!!

Mrs. Lofgren said...

Simply adorable! I was so in the same boat as you when Andy's first preschool pictures came home last month. I debated with myself for days and then finally broke down and purchased the entire package.

Courtney said...

Cutest school photos EVER. You were so right to keep them all!

Lynn Fern said...

Oh geez those are some precious little ones you have there! Great pictures!


I am the same way - it breaks my heart to send any sheets back. Recently they changed to another photographer that she brings her computer in & you can look at the images & order. It is nice because then I don't feel guilty for sending anything back :)

Average Joe said...

Great shots of beautiful kids. Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

Love them!! Those are awesome!

Abbey said...

I know I say it all the time...but they are soo stinking cute!! Loved all their pictures, so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I never usually look at random blogs longer than a few secs...let alone minutes, but I cannot help it! Your blog and kiddos are just sooo darn cute! Awww! I'm getting sappy as I read your blog and look at your kids pic, especially these :( (tear!) and I'm sure being 11wks preggo doesn't help...at all! (very relatable especially since I have a 4y/o daughter who, like your kids, is full of personality Lol!) But I'm very impressed with your blog and how personable you seem, very warm and inviting :) I will definitely check back periodically :) thanks for the cutesy pics, great tips, and fun read! -Aryel

Related Posts with Thumbnails