If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So you see, what had happened was....

I nearly crashed my laptop. 

I couldn't upload photos onto it, 

I almost couldn't get photos off of it. 

Because I was literally almost FULL to the memory capacity. 

Oops. Who knew?!

So I've kind of been at a very frustrating standstill. But never you worry, I have invested in an external hard drive and am now ready to rock and roll again. Not that I have any photos tonight, I just wanted you to know that I WILL have photos. Soon-maybe even tomorrow! 

I just wanted you to know we hadn't disappeared! 

So have a wonderful night and stay tuned for some Bunchkin awesomeness....  :) 

2 comments:

Ann Brosnan said...

Well I for one can't wait for some more Bunchkin awesomeness! Even as I sit here in AL. Yep, boys & I just got here tonight...so keep me posted on here...K?!

Kızlık zarı said...

blogging is life for me, the besti read to day is the difference between a blog post and an article.
Kızlık zarı
Genital estetik

Related Posts with Thumbnails