If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

How I love you, March 31st.

Oh man...every time I sign up to do a blog a day for an entire month, I get about halfway and start cursing myself. Needless to say, March 31st has never looked so good! I went home sick today and have barely moved off the couch, so I have ZERO motivation to do a blog. And how sad...The last blog of the month..it should've been some big ol' finale right?

Well, if that's what you were hoping for, you might want to stop reading....Now.

All I have is a HUGE thank you to everyone who's been reading this month, keeping me inspired, giving me ideas, etc. YOU GUYS ROCK! People often ask why I blog and it's always a strange moment when I realize that aside from writing to keep my friends and family in the know, I also love this "virtual friendship" so many of us have. So many of us who do not know each other in real life and probably never will (except for you Stacey and Darcy. It's on!) And yet, we all share something in common that allows us to sit and pore through each other's blogs for hours, totally "living" right along with one another! Bloggers are cool. It's just that simple.

So since I don't have the energy to come up with anything creative, and I'm too tired to get up and upload pictures from my camera, I'll just share a couple, admittedly poor quality cell phone pics I took today.


I just thought this was hysterical. Brian was changing Colton's diaper and the little man simply could not be bothered with the details. He didn't put his book down once. (Thank you Niki!) I realize this is probably one of those moments you just had to be present for, but oh well!
And if you liked the pictures of Hunter's eye and cheek yesterday, get a load of today. I was SO not expecting it to look 50 times worse. But oh, it does. If anyone's wondering, I DID call the pediatrician to be sure we were doing everything we needed to for it.

She's such a tough little bird, and honestly doesn't seem too bothered by it. Except for the fact that she does seem to love the attention she gets when she touches her cheek and ever so softly in her little tiny voice says, "Oww." Yeah, I'd milk it too Hunter. It's like she learned it from me!
Yep, in addition to the scrape, her whole under eye is all puffed out, the way an allergic reaction would be. Poor baby.
This little pink lounge chair is the cause of such mess. Except picture it out in the middle of our "lawn" and then imagine what it would look like if she were on her knees facing backward until she TIPPED herself right over. Yikes. I'll tell you what, though neither of us really saw it happen as we were busy showing 2 little boys how to hit baseballs off a Tee, my dad and I both heard a very, very loud THUD, followed by one crying little lady. Nevertheless, she's tough. (Like her mommy)

And there you have it! Another month's worth of adventures!
Thanks again for reading!




9 comments:

Annabelle said...

Congrats Ami! I LOVE reading the blog!!!

amoryg said...

YAY and thanks for posting daily! Hope your little precious girl gets better! Ouch!!!

The Alexanders said...

It is SO on! And I loved your blog tonight, I think my fav might be the diaper change! Although those kiddie loungers are mighty sweet!

Ambitious Amber(momto3) said...

I agree, CONGRATS! I love your blog! Your kiddos are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your journey.

Charlotte Hoffner said...

Once again you have impressed me Mrs. Bunch!! 31 straight days of blogging. Wow, good job. We all appreciate your sincerity, honesty and humor about raising 3 beautiful gifts from God!! love ya all!!!

Dad said...

Hunter does look like she just went 15 rounds with Apollo Creed! But you are right -- she is a tough little cookie. Cried for 10 or 15 seconds and then it was over!

Joelee said...

It was fun to 'live' right along with you! I too agree that bloggers are cool ;) Thanks for putting yourself out there every day - so much fun to read!

Sarah said...

thanks for the adventures! and do i spy with my little eye a slide aimed at the hot tub??? how fun!!! :)

Tim and Darcy said...

Ami....four things:
1) Love the pic of Colton reading.
2) I agree with Hunter...."Oww."
3) You ROCK!!!! I can't even get myself to blog once a week right now, let alone EVERY day for a MONTH!!! In my defense, we've had family in from out of town and have been so busy! Looking forward to blogging again :)
4) Yes, it ON!!! Can't wait to meet you and Stacey :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails