If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Don't fail me now, blogger!!

It WOULD be temperamental on my last blog of the month. Of COURSE! It's like it knows I'm simply dying to share the fun snowflake craft that my mother and sister-in-law and I did! We made such beautiful woven paper snowflakes (if I do say so myself) and now blogger is apparently not on speaking terms with iPhoto. Awesome! Another blog with no pictures? GASP!!

So what's a girl to do? I guess this can be my final reflection of a month's worth of blogging. I'm feeling pretty good about this month...I enjoyed myself. I enjoyed knowing how many of you were excited to check out our happenings every day, and frankly, I enjoyed reading all my friends' blogs who also took on the challenge! Nicole, Anabelle, Jen...it was fun to keep up with you all! GREAT JOB! We did it!!

So, here's the thing. Before this blog-a-day gig, I was going blogless for weeks at a time, and you know, I wasn't happy...didn't feel quite right. Kinda felt like I was letting a lot of life slip by that I'd never remember years from now. On the same token, I love when I blog because I feel like someday, 20 years from now, when I pull one of my blog books off the shelf to reminisce, I'll be so glad I took the time to write about our daily events and and made blog books (blog2print.com).

So I'm going to try and keep up daily, even into December. (CRAZY, I know.) I won't actually promise one a day, but darn it, I'm gonna try. STARTING WITH SNOWFLAKES for the first day of December!! :) So anyhoo...thanks for reading, thanks for commenting...stay tuned for more!

5 comments:

Tim and Darcy said...

The same this is going on with me....I use iPhoto and Aperture and neither one will upload to Blogger :/ I've been having to export the pictures to my desktop and upload to Blogger from there. There is probably an easier way to fix the problem, I just don't know what it is. Let me know if you figure it out! Btw, GREAT JOB this month!!!

The Alexanders said...

Great Job on completing the month! I am going to try and post our December adventures everyday...and will look forward to reading yours!

Ami said...

Darcy, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one having issues with iphoto! (But sorry we both had to deal with that!) I'll try what you tried! :) Stacey, I can't WAIT to read all about your adventures in December! Woo hoo! Just made my day!

Ami :)

amoryg said...

I've loved reading about you and your families' adventures during your challenge. :) Great job! Your kids are precious!

Happy almost Dec. 1!

Mrs. Lofgren said...

Loved reading about your adorable little ones every day. They are just too darn cute and I look forward to reading about their adventures. So, with that thought in mind, there is a December blog a day challenge...you in? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails