If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Splish Splash, they were taking a bath!

Okay, okay, enough with the bath pictures already, right? Well, I wouldn't have even bothered except for one thing....my sister Mary accidentally left her brand new, VERY NICE camera at my house yesterday...(I told myself she "accidentally on purpose" left it.) Why would she want a perfectly good camera to sit on my table UN-USED?? So...I took it out and gave her a whirl!

Now understand this. I know NOTHING about taking pictures. No, seriously. Nothing. And even without a lick of knowledge, I am AMAZED at how good I am! hee hee.. Fine. I know it had nothing to do with me, it was all the camera! Here I was trying to be all fancy, you know focus on one subject while the background is blurry...I managed to achieve that effect in a few pictures. Again, more by accident than skill. Imagine how great I'd be if I actually HAD some knowledge!

Mainly, I just want to say, WOW. What a difference the camera makes! Thanks Aunt Mary for letting me use your camera!

Colton Samuel





That's right...check out that technique!





Ethan Bradley










Hunter Olivia










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say it was very thoughtful of you to test out Mary's new camera! These pictures are adorable, of course. I really need a Bunch baby fix!

Charlotte

Related Posts with Thumbnails