If you're new to our blog, and would like to start from the moment I learned I was having triplets, click HERE :)
Posts about Colton's Cleft Lip and Palate surgeries as well as the Triplets' Cranial Bands are along the sidebar.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Seriously...I have no shame :)

See what happens when you're prohibited from doing anything substantial?? YOU DRAW ALL OVER YOUR YOURSELF!! Kinda reminds me of the 8th dwarf...Sleepy, Dopey, Happy, Grumpy, Doc, Sneezy, Bashful, and....BELLY! I think I miss kindergarten.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Dr. Maciulla would LOVE to meet "Belly". I think you should keep him around for your next appt.
Love, Mom

Ann Brosnan said...

You miss kindergarten? Well, I can tell you that Drew misses you! Jim asked him who his teacher was the other day. "He said Miss Smelker. It was Mrs. Bunch. I miss her."

Just thought you'd like to know! Hope all is going well. I'm keeping up to date by reading your posts though. I love them. Just make sure that IF you do go into labor before your planned date...that you take a minute and let us know on here! HA! Best wishes...my prayers are with ALL of you!

~Ann Brosnan

Bama Bound Gordons said...

I could really push the "easy" button right now, pushing it on the computer screen just isn't the same!!!!

Priscilla
Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails