Because I seem to have writer's block these days (and by Writer's Block, I actually mean Baby Block) I thought I'd take my friend Nicole's idea and write about where I'll be 10 years from now...
1. Brian and I will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary! (I will admit that I actually just had to do the most elementary addition (on my fingers, no less) because it just didn't seem possible that in 10 years from now I will have been married for 16 years.) How's that for a story problem? 6 +10 = 16...
2. My babies will be 11 years old...5th grade. Oh my gosh, that makes my heart hurt.
3. I hope that both of my parents will have found new loves and new life's happiness, and everyone will be able to coexist peacefully :)
4. I hope that my beautiful sister-in-law will have found the man of her dreams and will be happily married.
5. I hope that my children will have at least 2 or 3 cousins to grow up with.
6. I will be 43 years old...DEAR GOD...and hopefully looking better than ever, damn it!
7. I will know how to play football. Perhaps my sons will teach me.
8. Working? Mmmm...I'm gonna say no. (My blog, my wishful thinking.) And that's not because I don't love my job, because there aren't many better than what I do. But I want to be the PTSA President and the Team Mom....yeah...
9. Which means then that in 10 years, Brian will have maybe retired from DPS and will maybe be working his 2nd career, (which, let's be honest, will be law enforcement related. It's in his blood.) But whatever it is, he will LOVE it.
10. We will live in a great home, on at least one acre.
11. We will own a travel trailer because so help me God, if we don't, then I will have had to hear about "someday owning a travel trailer" for the past 10...
12. Oh! Back to the working thing! In 10 years I WILL have published at least 1 or 2 books for children or otherwise!
13. I hope that my children are still friends with our triplet and twin friends because how cool would that be to grow up with so many multiples friends?
14. I hope that we will have traveled to some new places. Don't really care where...just somewhere that great memories are made!
15. And in 10 years I hope I still remember how grateful I feel today for all the blessings in my life....my miracle triplets, family, friends, good health, a great job, and a wonderful husband.
There! Now on Wednesday look for the first round of San Diego pictures!